About Me

My photo
I've been attending school for 18 consecutive years, and as of now, I am a super SUPER senior at UTK -- Go VOLs! My major is in Mathematics and my minor is in Secondary Education. Thus, I aspire to be a high school math teacher. *I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to teach Calculus*... Now let's go and make some dreams come true!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Website Evaluation

This particular website while having a great aesthetic layout would not be a suitable resource for information simply because it is incomplete. What reading is available is useful but would have to be supplemented by the students by a site that is not in construction and therefore has complete,detailed, and accurate information. There is also a slight issue of possible dated material since this site has not been updated since 2007. Most likely there has been little or no new enlightening data on the subject since it is history but would still use caution and search for a more updated or perhaps currently relevant site. A positive aspect of the site is it does include an in-depth photo gallery, along with copyrights for the texts and pictures. All in all this would be a great resource if it is ever updated to the point of completion. As it stands it is simply a generalized overview of a very limited depiction of a partial history of Henry VIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment